Farm For Sale in Upstate NY
When you wake up on the farm in the morning, you’ll hear farm sounds like you hear in the movies…or maybe you’ll feel the tranquility that comes from being away from the hustle-and-bustle of the city and in the beautiful Catskills.
You’ll breathe clean, fresh air that makes you close your eyes and smile, exhaling fully with the knowledge that the day will be different…different than anything you have experienced so far.
- Gambrel-style barn with hayloft
- Main barn built in 1939
- Two single story additions built in the 1970’s
- Large paved barnyard with 30 x 90 loafing shed
- Walk-in cooler
- Tiled walls
- Top line mixer-grinder, saw, cryovac machine, slicer
- Stainless steel tables
- Steel pole barn 40 x 90 ft, double sliding doors on each end
- 12ft x 24ft shed housing a retail 4-door display freezer
- 4 acre pond stocked with largemouth bass, pan fish, crappies, & catfish